Developed for interior designers who create and manage project specifications, Spec Book Pro software helps interior designers produce great specs faster and design firms become more profitable.
- Create specifications with a professional look that provide all the information needed for successful purchasing and installation.
- Prevent purchasing and installation errors with real-time budgets and built-in quality checks on quantities, costs, and dates.
- Reduce the time that designers spend spec-writing and managing the specification process.
- Reduce overhead costs: Spec Book Pro is browser-based using the “cloud”. The only software you need to run Spec Book Pro is a web browser (free) and a PDF reader (free). You don’t need servers or technical experts.
- The mobile office: Spec Book Pro is a web application (also known as cloud computing) — you can use it from almost any location. You can update specs from client offices, projects sites, or vacation villas.
- Workforce flexibility: Spec Book Pro is a subscripton-based web application — you can add new designers quickly and easily when you get new projects. This provides interior design firms with the flexibility to adjust to business cycles.
- Protect your work: Hide prices and sources in Specs when necessary.